[ih] Recently restored and a small ARPANET was run using simulated IMP hardware. (was: TTL [was Exterior Gateway Protocol])

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Wed Sep 9 15:45:59 PDT 2020

yours truly observed/experienced/had this exact "desensing issue" with/when
2 of the 100 "test" (pre-commercial and by hand constructed/"manufactured")
DYNATAC handheld cellphone's on the ARTS (American Radio Telephone System)
test system in the 80's that Motorola had constructed in the Washington
D.C. & Baltimore MD area were used simultaneously in close proximity with
one another...

geoff

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 11:41 AM Jack Haverty via Internet-history <