[ih] FTP RIP

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Thu Oct 1 16:57:52 PDT 2020

jack, actually no vis-a-vis

"So a reply to a message would go to the original message's author twice,
once directly and once through the mailing list.   That still happens today
- Geoff and Dave should get two copies of this message."

as it seems that the IH mailing list SW thinger at ISOC is Very
Smart/Clever in this regard and seems to "know" (looking and seeing of To:
geoff at iconia.com in the header).

ERGO, yours truly only got ONE copy of your reply (directly from you and
none from/via the list), viz.: