[ih] Arpanet physical connectors

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Thu Jul 23 10:15:28 PDT 2020

Equal pain on the long distance lines.  They had to be ordered through AT&T
Long Lines.  Standard delivery time was nine months.  In one case we
ordered lines into and out of Boulder, CO.  And then the intended site
balked and said they didn't want to be connected.  We wound up putting a
TIP into a Dept of Commerce office building in Boulder.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 1:00 PM Jack Haverty via Internet-history <