[ih] Arpanet physical connectors

Alex McKenzie amckenzie3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 06:12:45 PDT 2020

 As mentioned in another post, BBN supplied the cable and specified the signals, but it was up to each Host to supply its own connector.
Cheers,Alex

    On Thursday, July 23, 2020, 9:06:31 AM EDT, Andrew G. Malis via Internet-history <internet-history at elists.isoc.org> wrote:

 Stephane,

See http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/bbn/imp/BBN1822_Jan1976.pdf , particularly
section 4 and Appendices B-D for a complete description.

I've also been searching for an image of the actual connector, but have
been unable to find it.

Cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 8:02 AM Stephane Bortzmeyer via Internet-history <