[ih] Historical Tracing from Concept to Reality over 5 decades?

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Thu Jul 9 16:57:47 PDT 2020

On 7/9/2020 1:42 PM, Vint Cerf via Internet-history wrote:
> PARC guys came to my networking seminars and left hits about their
> protocols that started with PUP and ended with XNS.

I wasn't at any of those meetings, but it was pointed out to me that the
PARC folk were constrained to not communicate proprietary information.
On the other hand, I was also told that they tended to respond to
Internet technical ideas by asking remarkably insightful questions...

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking