[ih] Early IoT: anyone remember The Internet Toaster and Crane? :D

vinton cerf vgcerf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:15:37 PDT 2020

thanks for that lovely historical summary, Geoff.

The Elvish script was the Tengwar.

The Prancing Pony was also stocked with fresh Chinese food. I can't
remember whether it was from Chef Chu's or one of the restaurants in the
Town and Country Shopping Center. I think it was the latter because one of
the students did part time work at the restaurant and kept the Prancing
Pony stocked.