[ih] Internet-history Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Mon Jul 6 11:33:55 PDT 2020

the only tall man with a black shoe yours truly is familiar with -- in this
kinda "regard" -- would be the (1965-1970) Maxwell Smart (black) shoe
phone, viz.:

[image: image.png]

(hoping the above copy-and-pasted photo will came thru here, if not, it's
available at:
https://twitter.com/keyboardofGeoff/status/1260763728758202369/
<https://twitter.com/keyboardofGeoff/status/1260763728758202369/photo/1>)