[ih] Internet-history Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Mon Jul 6 10:56:56 PDT 2020

and let's not forget that in 1967 there was
The Science of Microelectronics
in *The President's Analyst, viz.: *
"the Cerebrum Communicator or the CC for short"
(for which there is an awesome demo clip) of at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuwF3dRJiS8

for anyone who has not seen this seminal film, it's a MUST SEE! :D

geoff

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 7:07 AM Don Hopkins via Internet-history <