[ih] how big was the host file

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 07:21:45 PST 2020

I am pretty sure Illinois never had two hosts connected at the same time. I am guessing this was more reserving names.

il-67 was probably a placeholder for the Burroughs 6700 but it was not put on the Net while it was at Illinois. Later it was connected when the machine was moved to UCSD.
There was a PDP-11 connected. Later we might have had both a PDP-11/20 and a PDP-11/45 connected but I doubt it.
For a while, there was a VDH to Purdue, but they eventually got their own IMP.

I will have to do some checking.

John