[ih] byte order, was Octal vs Hex, not Re: Dotted decimal notation

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Thu Dec 31 13:46:49 PST 2020

By "LAN" I mean a situation where a bunch of computers (not just
keyboards/screens) are communicating with each other.

The Imlacs were the first time I personally encountered "terminals" that
were actually computers.  MazeWars operated by all of those computers
running programs that exchanged information over the "LAN".

/J