[ih] Protocol numbers (was IP version 7)

Craig Partridge craig at tereschau.net
Thu Dec 24 10:40:43 PST 2020

Well there may have been multiple Metanet projects.

The BBN report I wrote re: the Proteon ring is BBN 5898, with Ben Woznick
and titled "METANET Ring Network (NET-R)" in 1985.

Frank Deckelman was the PM and as Jack mentions it was for the shipboard
LAN.

Craig

--
*****
Craig Partridge's email account for professional society activities and