[ih] Who owns old RFCs ?

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Fri Apr 24 15:32:30 PDT 2020

If the interactions are serial, N = 50 is a very big number for
interoperability testing.  50*49/2 interactions.  But, of course, in the
Interop environment, many interactions could take place in parallel.
Further, it's not really necessary for everyone to interact with everyone
else.  After the first several interactions, most of the issues will have
surfaced.  A few of the 50 will have become primary players.  I imagine it
all converges fairly rapidly.

Steve

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 6:20 PM Dan Lynch via Internet-history <