[ih] Who owns old RFCs ?

Scott O. Bradner sob at sobco.com
Thu Apr 23 12:25:22 PDT 2020

I exchanged mail with Ray

Ray collected some signed forms that signed over rights (but  I am not sure exactly what rights) to the Trust - he
does not have copies of the forms with I'm but he might have some at a location in NC which he will check
sometime in May when he visits there - but he thinks he likely left the forms with ISOC when he left

Scott