[ih] Thank you

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 18:26:43 PDT 2019

 Hello,
Even though Stanford Research Institute did not formally separate from Stanford University until the following year, 1970, I think this event took place at Stanford Research Institute's Menlo Park headquarters and not on the campus of Stanford University. At least I never heard this transmission took place on Stanford's campus. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Barbara -A former SRI International employee
Stanford Research Institute became SRI International in 1977.