[ih] Defamation lawsuit brought by self-proclaimed email "inventor" settles

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Mon May 27 17:35:11 PDT 2019

On 5/27/2019 4:58 PM, Vint Cerf wrote:
> Thomas Haigh's piece displays good academic research but is rife with typos.

For me, the typos almost add some personality to the academic tone of
his diligent work.

Anyhow, I posted this almost 4 years ago, but feel compelled to
re-inject the reference to:

    http://emailhistory.org

which what prompted by the onset of this artificial controversy.  It
contains a preliminary timeline for work on email, as well as a
compendium of pointers to the many, thoughtful works on its history that
have been independently developed over the years.

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking