[ih] Hourglass model question

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Sat Jul 6 05:25:31 PDT 2019

On July 6, 2019 08:12:27 "Scott O. Bradner" <sob at sobco.com> wrote:

> I’m not sure that TECO was written in LISP - at least the pdf-8 version was not
no *emacs*, which was then still macros on top of ITS TECO,  was
ported to multics by bernie greenberg and rewritten in lisp {I'm pretty
sure that was the path}.  i have no idea where it went from there and
i have no idea what the innards of emacs looks like these days but i have
a bunch of colleagues who still swear by it.

unless still hidden in emacs, i doubt TECO still exists these days

/b\

                     Bernie Cosell
           bernie at fantasyfarm. com
— Too many people,  too few sheep —