[ih] When the words Internet was design to survive a nuclear war appeared for the first time?

Scott O. Bradner sob at sobco.com
Thu Feb 14 07:28:29 PST 2019

when did people start saying that or what was the reason they said that?

fwiw - I just gave a talk on the latter

http://www.sobco.com/presentations/2019-02-05-Internet-history-bkc.pdf

a video will be posted at some point on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/BerkmanCenter under 2018-2019 talks

Scott