[ih] The history of "This" 0.0.0.0/8 network?

Clement T. Cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Feb 12 19:36:22 PST 2019

That is in sync with my memory at CMU.  We had the distributed front end which was originally lsi11s and later multi bus systems running a fledgling IP around late ‘79/early ‘80.  This project would morph into what we today would call a router but it was not quite that smart in those days.

Sent from my iPad