[ih] internet-future mailing list ?

Toerless Eckert via Internet-history internet-history at elists.isoc.org
Mon Dec 16 10:40:10 PST 2019

I was wondering why there is no "internet-future" discussion list
here on elists.isoc.org given how there is an "internet-history" mailing list.

I would appreciate if there was such a list for interested parties.
Especially given how i hae seen a lot of postings in internet-history
being also good reminder about yet not/badly-resolved issues. Those
things will not find the eyes&ears of forward looking internet
contributors because many seem to thin there is nothing to be learned
from history and would not track an "internet-history" mailing list.

Cheers
    Toerless