[ih] internet-future mailing list ?

Joly MacFie via Internet-history internet-history at elists.isoc.org
Wed Dec 18 12:03:42 PST 2019

> Yes, I think people (especially those fussing about the pending PIR sale)
do often forget that IETF and IRTF stuff, and RFCs, are freely available
only because ISOC found a money tree. The same now applies to this list.

Yeah, as much as i enjoy the conversation, it does not really help me
finding a solution of how to get hosting for an internet-future mailing
list. But it was a great way to prove the point of derailing discussions
on mailing lists. Thanks, Brian ;-))

Pretty sure that ISOC (+ money tree) would be willing if approached. If
not, I know that I could set one up on the NY Chapter's server, which I
admin.

joly