[ih] RIP Danny Cohen - with link

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Wed Aug 14 17:48:46 PDT 2019

in case others have not seen this wonderful video of a festschrift for
Danny Cohen a few years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyt-slBHFJM

It's about 3+ hours long - so many familiar faces are found - some who have
left us before Danny.
It tells you so much about why Danny was so well-regarded by friends,
family and colleagues.
Vint

New postal address:
Google