[ih] Internet meeting - Catalina Island, California, circa 1980?

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Tue Sep 25 12:08:38 PDT 2018

Since Cliff's distribution of the 14MB PDF document via email came to
me as well, I've put it on my personal web server for those who would
like to pick up the document in a more convenient form.  I don't
promise to keep it there indefinitely.

http://casners.us/ProceedingsNetworkManagementWorkshop_DARPA_9-11Jan1983_CatalinIslandMtIda.pdf

The other item there that might be of interest to some on this list is
the MPEG digitization of the movie we made at ISI in 1978 about packet
voice conferencing.  This movie is also on YouTube.

http://casners.us/dv.mpg

                                                        -- Steve