[ih] Fwd: Bob Braden

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Thu Apr 26 23:23:44 PDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Terry Benzel <tbenzel at isi.edu>
Date: Fri, Apr 27, 2018, 01:46
Subject: Re: Bob Braden
To: Vint Cerf <vint at google.com>

Vint

It has been a sad week. We put up an article on the ISI web site and have
been in touch with the family. You can reach Jean at jwyatt at oxy.edu, David
at dpbraden at gmail.com and Tom through Tom’s at  braden at math.umass.edu.

Terry Benzel

On Apr 18, 2018, at 1:27 PM, Vint Cerf <vint at google.com> wrote:

THAT IS TERRIBLE NEWS, TERRY :-((((((((((

I am so grateful to you for letting me know. I will put up on the
internet-history list.

Please put me in touch with Jean and son David - just ask if they will
receive communications from old friends.

vint

--
New postal address:
Google