[ih] Bob Braden has passed away

Wayne Hathaway wayne at playaholic.com
Thu Apr 19 08:25:07 PDT 2018

Having only been involved with ARPANET for a decade or so and mostly confined to the IBM world,
my interactions with most on this list were few.  But Bob was one major exception, and I daresay
without his advice, counseling, and friendship, I doubt I would have done anything at all.  I know we
are all heading to the same ending, but somehow it's still a shock when it happens to someone so
important to you.  Bob, you are missed, but we are all richer because you shared what time you had
with us.  Thank you so much.

Wayne Hathaway
then wayne at ames-67
now wayne at playaholic.com