[ih] Yasha Levine's Surveillance Valley: The Secret Military History of the Internet -- Some Questions

James B DiGriz jbdigriz at dragonsweb.org
Sun Apr 15 13:47:23 PDT 2018

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 12:07:09 -0700
Jack Haverty <jack at 3kitty.org> wrote:

<cut>

> There was one paper about the Morse project published rather obscurely
> in a conference proceedings.  A poor but mostly legible copy survives
> in DTIC.  The paper about the Morse Project starts on page 128:
>
> http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a143691.pdf
>
> AFAIK, nothing we did in Lick's group was classified - at least not
> from our perspective.
>
> Some of you might find that paper interesting or at least nostalgic.
>
> /Jack

I'm pretty sure I would be interested, but unfortunately DTIC
access requires you to be a Federal employee, contractor, sponsored
foreign person, etc., as I found out after wading through the
registration process as a mere taxpayer ;-). Any chance that paper's
available anywhere else?

Thanks,
jbdigriz