[ih] Yasha Levine's Surveillance Valley: The Secret Military History of the Internet -- Some Questions

David Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 04:04:29 PDT 2018

Yes, my memory as I wrote an earlier message was wrong.  The second CTSS system was at Project MAC, not IBM Cambridge Scientific.

(Regarding reference 1 below, Joe Markowitz was at BBN in 1968 while the proposal to do the IMP development was being written; he was an active reviewer of what was being written.)