[ih] Call for papers for the Internet histories journal : Arpanet (1969-2019)

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Fri Sep 22 22:19:04 PDT 2017

After distributing the CFP to some colleagues at BBN - who were there at
the beginning, someone pointed out that this is a new, and rather
expensive publication - and the basic response was "screw that, why
write for a journal that few people will actually read."

Miles Fidelman, BBN 1985-1992 (more like the end of the ARPANET era).

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra