[ih] ARPA request for artifacts

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Sat Oct 21 12:17:41 PDT 2017

I haven't seen this posted here, but it seems like internet-history is
an obvious target audience.   The Internet is arguably one of ARPAs most
successful, enduring and visible creations.

ARPA is right now asking for submissions of "artifacts" of
ARPA-sponsored work, for use in an exhibition celebrating their 60th
anniversary in 2018.

The ARPA request is at:

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=ba1d11de552f68e166b8395a9389f7fc&tab=core&_cview=0

There's a very short deadline for submissions (early November).   Sorry
about that, I just saw this announcement myself.

I may submit my binder with a listing of my original TCP code, the first
implementation for Unix; it seems like it might be an interesting artifact.

Surely some of us have interesting artifacts.

Surely some of us are interesting artifacts...

/Jack