[ih] old BBN reports on TCP

Craig Partridge craig at tereschau.net
Tue May 9 17:02:26 PDT 2017

Thanks to a request from a team led by Noel Chiappa, I've gotten the OK
to re-release some old BBN reports on TCP.

>     >   Report No. 3900, "TCP/PSIP Development Report", August 1978
>     >   Report No. 3907, "THP Development Report", August 1978
>     >   Report No. 4295, M. A. Wingfield, "TCP Software Documentation",

Let me know if you'd like a copy.

Also, this now means I have a process for releasing other old BBN reports.
If there's
one you've been craving, let me know.

Thanks!

Craig

--
*****
Craig Partridge's email account for professional society activities and