[ih] RAND Unix Port code

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Feb 19 07:36:36 PST 2017

    > From: Paul Ruizendaal

    > I found that correcting the OCR output was as time consuming as
    > retyping, so after doing some 10 pages the OCR way I switched to
    > retyping from scratch for the rest.

If anyone wants to re-type the code, it might be faster to start with the code
base the MACRO-11 V6 UNIX TCP was based on, the SRI TIU TCP/IP, rather than
re-keying the whole thing from scratch.

I do have that source in machine readable form (it was on CSR); I wasn't about
to release it 'soon', but if anyone's going to try re-creating this code, I
can send it to them.

     Noel