[ih] IEN's as txt

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Thu Feb 9 14:51:04 PST 2017

On 2/9/2017 15:56, Paul Ruizendaal wrote:

> I'm looking for IEN81 and IEN55 as text files. It seems that they are only available as PDF scans.
> Does anyone know where to find those IEN's as .txt files? Or is OCR'ing my only route?

I can make Microsoft Word output stuff as .pdf, .txt. and a varietyu of
.doc variants.

I can load it with .txt. and the .doc variants.

Never tried loading a .pdf, but it might be fun.

--
"Everybody is a genius.  But if you judge a fish by
its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole

--Albert Einstein

 From Larry's Cox account.