[ih] WEBCAST TONIGHT: Workshop: Internet History for CS Teachers

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Dec 4 17:24:36 PST 2017

Tonight I will be streaming video of ISOC-NY's Internet History Workshop.
This is well over an hour of video which I somehow have to whittle down to
3 mins in order to submit it by the Chapterthon 2017 deadline which is
Wednesday!

*https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ihforcs*
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ihforcs>

It's two sessions. In the first we were blessed by an extended soliloquy
from Dave Farber, followed​ by some vigorous Q&A. In the second Reuben
Loewy gave a brief outline of his *Internet History curriculum ideas*
<http://isoc-ny.org/chapterthon2017/Meet_the_Internet_-_A_Short_History_of_the_Internet.pdf>,
before those present split into groups to come up with their own.

--

Joly MacFie
President - Internet Society New York Chapter (ISOC-NY)