Re: [ih] WEDS: BBC Radio 4 ‏ Aleks in Wonderland: The Story of the Internet – Episode 1

Leo Vegoda leo at vegoda.org
Wed Aug 16 06:51:08 PDT 2017

Hi,

This series looks like it will build on her earlier work, in which she
looked at the development of other technologies we rely on every day,
including satellite communications and transoceanic cables.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04mttrp/episodes/downloads

It was a very enjoyable listen and still available for download as a podcast.

Regards,

Leo