[ih] "network unix"

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Sun Oct 9 12:57:53 PDT 2016

Wow, people are actually reading this stuff...   Thanks to everyone who
pointed out that PDP-8s didn't have 8-bit byte.  Tough audience...

What I meant to say was "PDP-8s had 12-bit words and IIRC some notion of
6-bit bytes.  PDP-11s had 8-bit bytes in 16-bit words"

Somewhere between brain and fingers my neural network must have dropped
a packet......

/Jack