[ih] Asia Internet History books completed

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sat May 21 13:18:42 PDT 2016

FYI.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Book 3 (2001-2010)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 15:20:56 +0900
From: kilnam chon <chonkn at gmail.com>
To: announce at internethistory.asia
CC: kilnam chon <chonkn at gmail.com>

The third and final book on Asia Internet History has been published
finally.
Please refer the new cover page and content in

       Book 3 (2001-2010) - Asia Internet History Projects
<https://sites.google.com/site/internethistoryasia/book3>

As our appreciation of your cooperation, we would like to offer you one
free copy of the Book 3 if you are an article contributor or an adviser.
Please send me your postal address to send.

If you need additional copy(s), please send the following amount;

  Book 1 (1980s)    $50
  Book 2 (1990s)    $50
  Book 3 (2000s)    $15

We will move to maintenance mode from now on.  We will update regularly and
make the major revision of the books every year.

Thank you for your cooperation during Asia Internet History Project.

kilnam chon
chief editor