[ih] Ray Tomlinson

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 07:17:53 PST 2016

I am sorry to send the sad news that Ray Tomlinson has died. I do get the digest of this list and
I don't believe it has been mentioned here yet.  Here is a link to the Boston Globe's obituary.  Othersources have started to release reports too.

barbara

Inventor of modern email, Ray Tomlinson, dies

|   |
| Inventor of modern email, Ray Tomlinson, diesRaymond Tomlinson, the inventor of modern email and a technological leader, has died, his employer said Sunday. |
|  |
| View on www.boston.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |