[ih] 1982 Unix and TOPS10 tcp/ip source code

Paul Ruizendaal pnr at planet.nl
Tue Dec 13 02:20:27 PST 2016

Just stumbled across the saildart.com website. The page at
http://www.saildart.org/[IP,SYS]/
appears to contain TOPS10 tcp/ip networking code.

I think the .C and .H files in that list are the Gurwitz/BBN tcp/ip stack as it stood in october 1982; it appears to be as-is Unix code, unported to TOPS10. It may have been used as a reference, I don't know. The code is somewhat more developed than the january 1982 snapshot in the CSRG archives, supporting the october 1982 file dates.

Still looking for Uni of IL "network unix" source code, no luck so far.

Paul