[ih] Fiction->History

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Thu Sep 24 09:56:53 PDT 2015

A few more obvious ones comes to mind:

"The Moon is a Harsh Mistress"

"Colossus: The Forbin Project" - and lots of variants on that theme (up
to, and including, the Terminator movies -- and what with automatically
swarming drones now a reality, somehow Skynet seems to loom on the near
horizon!)

"Shockwave Rider" - which seemed to get an awful lot of things right,
for its time

Miles Fidelman