[ih] AUP revision to allow commercial traffic

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Dec 22 13:02:43 PST 2015

Just following up on my last message -

The following article which I wrote some time ago gives a quick summary of
developments in the 1980s in a number of areas, including the many
non-Internet protocol based hobby networks and the evolution of ARPANet to
NSFNet. Might be of interest to some.

http://www.nethistory.info/History%20of%20the%20Internet/pcnets.html

Ian Peter