[ih] why did CC happen at all?

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Thu Sep 4 14:54:39 PDT 2014

Hi, all,

In the interest of protecting the list archive, I am removing the
following post from the archive, as well as any post that quotes the URL
it includes. This may require a few days to take effect.

(I have not mentioned it, but I will indicate any such modifications of
the archive in the future as well)

Joe
IH list admin

On 9/4/2014 10:38 AM, Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:
> He has his own FAQ

[URL REMOVED]