[ih] list member inappropriate behavior

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Thu Sep 4 13:25:19 PDT 2014

Hi, all,

Reviewing the posts of the past few days, I've seen some very clear
behaviors of list members that are inappropriate.

I will be posting a policy that applies to all lists I operate, which
for now you can consider similar in spirit to the policy for the
end2end-interest list, which can be found here:

	http://www.postel.org/e2e.htm

In particular, I noted a few ad-hominem attacks and discussions that
were off-topic.

I will be contacting the list members involved directly, off-list with a
warning. In the future, such behavior may result in being blocked from
participating in the list.

I urge everyone to return to the focus of this list in a collegial manner.

Joe
IH list administrator