[ih] History of Flaming

Laboha laboha at gmail.com
Fri May 17 06:43:20 PDT 2013

Hallo and thanks a lot for your helpful information.

I think there must have been some flaming in the mgsgroup - can anyone
remember this? I have found some kind of flaming in the header group.

>What is more interesting about this note is how looking back changes your
perspective vs having been there.
John: This is an interesting point. Those of you who followed early
versions of flaming - would you remember them for being more reserved from
today's point of view?

Randy: Which ones would you call the best classic flames?

Dave: Can I quote you, from what you wrote? I think you nicely summarized
the beginning of electronic flaming with the reply button!

Larry: Yes, the name Mark Ethan Smith already appeared in my inquiries,
also the fact, that there has been flaming in BBS, though I'm still looking
for good examples.

Best regards
Boris

--

Boris Hänßler
Wissenschafts- und Technikjournalist

fon: 0228 184 14 534
mob: 0178 559 15 91
fax: 0321 211 99 848
mail: info at boris-haenssler.dehttp://www.boris-haenssler.de

Robotergesetze | Ein Blog über Menschen und
Maschinen:http://www.robotergesetze.com