[ih] Mark Crispin: 1956 - 2012

Yasuhiro Orange Morishita yasuhiro at jprs.co.jp
Tue Jan 8 05:19:09 PST 2013

Hello,

It's very sad news.  I remember his funny netnews articles,
especially his impressive signature, "Gaijin! Gaijin!"...

I dig'ed the hostname, shown as his email address,
and surprisingly, it's still registered.

dig +short Tomobiki-Cho.CAC.Washington.EDU
140.142.110.27

RIP...
--
Yasuhiro 'Orange' Morishita <yasuhiro at jprs.co.jp>