[ih] Another TCP Reference Implementation

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Tue Apr 23 12:48:52 PDT 2013

On 4/23/2013 4:57 AM, Vint Cerf wrote:
> These reminiscences are wonderful.
>
> I do not have an official list of reference implementations and I am not
> sure such a list was made.
>
> as to the award - I do recall acquiring bottles of champagne to give out as
> prizes in Postel's bakeoffs.
>
> vint

As a non-participant, increasingly forgetful and fundamentally
uninformed to begin with--a question that intrigues me now.....

Is there a publication that notes the differences among the candidates?
  Are the differences incremental in nature, or vastly different
approaches to the question.  (Buttercream icing contrasted with fondant,
or pound-cake vs pecan pie?)

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: