[ih] The UCLA 360/91 on the ARPAnet/Internet

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Sun May 13 17:12:51 PDT 2012

We did two or three TCP implementations for the
11/70 in the 77-80 time frame.  My memory is a
bit vague.  I know we did two iterations.  What I
can't remember was did we do one before we left
the University, if so that one would have been on
an 11/45.  As I said, we put Unix up (on the
11.45) in the summer of 75, by the Spring of 76
we had a stripped down version of Unix on the
LSI-11 with a plasma panel and early touch screen
as an intelligent terminal, sort of an early
attempt at an X-terminal.