[ih] Invention of term 'email'

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:49:42 PDT 2012

Coming from someone who wasn't alive at the time, I think it's a quite
natural thing to shorten these kinds of terms in colloquial English. For
example, basketball phenom Dwayne Wade is affectionately referred to as
D-Wade. So I can imagine (much like someone suggested earlier) that there
were multiple instances of the term being coined.

--
Eric