[ih] Invention of term 'email'

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:50:21 PDT 2012

Hi.

It seems that Network World is asking the wrong question, from a
historian's perspective. It doesn't matter when the specific term 'email'
was coined. What matters is the evolution of electronic mail, a topic on
which Craig Partridge has written an excellent history for the transactions
of the ACM (I think). Anyone have a link?

--
Eric G