[ih] XEROX/PUP and Commercialization (was Re: FYI - Gordon Crovitz/WSJ on "Who Really Invented the Internet?")

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 07:37:10 PDT 2012

At 10:14 AM 7/30/2012, Vint Cerf wrote:
>Peter Sevcik was deeply involved in AUTODINII as I recall. Was Heidi
>Heiden in charge on the military side?

>Peter was involved in Autodin-II and then with the BBN adoption of
>the ARPANET technology for DDN which is why he knows all sides of the story.

I think Heidi might have been one of the government people (see my
immediately prior message) who participated in (guided?) BBN's
proposal for the adoption of the ARPANET technology for DDN.  I
definitely remember him being involved in DDN once BBN's solution was
selected.  Alex will know more about this, as of course will Peter.

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537
home ph=508-888-7655; cell ph = 503-757-3137