[ih] Internet History Project (was XEROX/PUP and Commercialization (was Re: FYI - Gordon Crovitz/WSJ on "Who Really Invente

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Fri Jul 27 12:24:58 PDT 2012

On 27 Jul 2012 at 9:00, Dave Walden wrote:

> Re Bernie's note below, I would say that a "representative group" of
> people were there.

Of course and apologies -- I had a small brain cramp and miswrote.  What
I was thinking was that *representatives* of almost all of the players in
developing the ARPAnet were there:  I never knew what the Army was
working on, or quite how the NSF got involved and decided as it did, or
how this gigantic hack we were having so much fun putting together was
being justified as a real "defense" expenditure year after year... etc..

  /bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA