[ih] FTP Design

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Tue Jul 3 17:05:33 PDT 2012

This topic has drifted of far enough to warrant a subject change, but I
leave that to somebody else to change....

But in the context of webby stuff and "hypertext" I keep remembering the
folks in the adjacent cube (with there computers that made a puking
sound when they ejected a disc) talking a lot about "hypercards".

Does that fit in here anywhere? (I've just told you all I know about it.)

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: